New Delhi: The Crime Branch of Investigation (CBI) has begun the investigation in Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s mysterious death situation. Currently, the officials are anticipated to quiz the medical practitioners at Cooper Hospital exactly where late actor’s submit mortem was performed.
In accordance to sources, the CBI has a checklist of important queries in location to request the medical practitioners. The SIT will request the authorities “What is the conclusion of Sushant’s submit mortem report and on what basis?”
– Have been there any marks on the actor’s physique, particularly on eyes, cheeks, lips, neck and legs?
– Are you even now convinced that it is a clear minimize situation of suicide?
– At what time was Sushant’s physique brought to Cooper hospital?
– On reaching the hospital, exactly where was Sushant’s physique stored and beneath whose observation? Is the location covered beneath CCTV camera?
– Why was the submit mortem performed at late evening?
– Why was the submit mortem performed even just before the COVID-19 report came?
– At what time and by whose permission was the actor’s physique provided to his family members?
In accordance to reviews, the CBI will meet Cooper hospital Dean Dr Pinakin Gujjar to look for his formal approval to query the medical practitioners. Thereafter, the SIT crew will query Forensic and Toxicology Division Head Dr Rajesh Sukhdeve.
The following crew of five medical practitioners including Assistant Professor Dr Sachin Sonawane, Associate Professor Dr Shiv Kumar Kolle, Dr Sandeep Ingale, Dr Pravin Khandare and Dr Ganesh Patil had performed Sushant’s submit mortem.
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput was identified dead at his Bandra residence on June 14, 2020.